[kj] Speaking of... Bastards at ClearChannel

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:11:54 -0500

On 9/21/03 12:03 PM, "Amy Moseley Rupp" <amyr@jump.net> wrote:

> PS -- now THERE you have it.  English hippies have to be worse
> than Texas hippies.  Was telling someone about all the hippies
> at Glastonbury and they wrinkled their nose as if they'd smelled
> something awful and said, "The English don't take enough baths
> as it is, what are their HIPPIES like??!"  LOL  At least here
> we do have a nude swimming hole called Hippy Hollow.

I can smell the patchouli now. YUCK!

I thought they closd Hippy Hollow a couple of years ago, cause some woman
took her kid there, and then complained to Austin City Council about the
nudity. I hope that didn=B9t go away too.

I am still mad about Hole IN The Wall going away. The times going there
while at UT bring back a lot of good, yet very cloudy, memories. Soon, I
expect Austin/UT to shut down the hippie arts shops next to the Co-op. Hell=
,
Bevo's Bookstore is even gone now. Was really cool, with all the local
shops, now it is nothing but Starbucks and Tower Records. I still miss
Quacenbush's. :-(

Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR!
Occisio Locatio=20

The Web Master,=20