[kj] OT: R.Kelly Likens Self to Bin Laden

Jester gathering@misera.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:25:23 -0500

On 9/16/03 2:26 PM, "Amy Moseley" <amyr@jump.net> wrote:

> Quoting patrick_bate_man@gmx.net:
>
>> i think in most parts of europe the age when teens have their own right to
>> decide whether they want to have sex is now 14.
>
> In the US it's 18.

No it is not. It varies from state to state. Here in Texas, the age of
consent is 17 for both males and females, and affirmative defense is 14.
Affirmative defense is if the minor is known to lead a sexually permissive
lifestyle, known to be a sexual deviant (deviant is the term given to
homosexual activity, oral, and anal sexual activities, etc.) then the case
is dropped. So, by definition of the courts, if you get yourself a 14 year
old, and get some oral action, the case typically gets dropped. Whoopie!

In Missouri 14 year olds can bump the bald ugly. Is it just me, or is 14 a
just little young to have either sex listed legally as "of age"?

Then again, Chile kids can fuck to their hearts content at 12 years of age.

Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR!
Occisio Locatio

The Web Master,
Jester