[kj] kjdotcom

Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:10:44 +0100

The answer was to go for the whole festival, (which was MUCH cheaper in =
those days), and I think we spent most of Saturday in Reading doing a =
bit of a pub-crawl. I seem to remember it was a rainy one that year... =
Traditionally in the late 80s, the Saturday was always less interesting, =
and a good day for relaxing by the river if it was sunny, or going into =
town if not.

Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: Christof hamille [mailto:wessidetempest@hotmail.com]
Sent: 15 September 2003 20:46
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: RE: [kj] kjdotcom

March Violets.  whatever became of that lot?  Were there reunions?  =
Deaths?

And then  the Saturday line up.  is the Outlaws that played the "Green =
grass=20
and high tides" Outlaws?  That seems like an odd band for that grouping.

And it  is a toss up between Friday with Killing Joke, the Mission, etc. =
or=20
sunday with Hawkwind, the Lords of the New Church and New Model Army

chris