[kj] Detroit Date?? Bastards at ClearChannel

Christof hamille gathering@misera.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 05:15:58 -0500

Well this is a long shot here.  I know someone who is trying to play the
opening slot here in Detroit.  The venue organizer said that they cannot
have anyone else because there is already a touring "national" act (AMEN,
don't they suck, waht is with KJ dragging crappy opening bands around with
them on these last two tours).  So frommy understanding because it si a
ClearChannel tour no one else can be booked.  Is there any way around this?

thanks

Chris