[kj] kjdotcom

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 04:56:39 -0400

Jamie replies:

Well, it wasn't a hard choice at the time: I went for the Friday! Not only that, but the only band I wanted to see was KJ. I hated Dr and the Medics (and they seemed to be supporting every band I saw in 85/86) and really couldn't stand the Mish.

Hawkwind, NMA, and LoNC all did good stuff in their day, but I think they were past their best by 86. (Fuck if that doesn't make me old!)

Saying that, I'd far rather see the latter 3 than the shite that I caught this year (when I took elder daughter so that she could see Linkin Park). ("You guys are the best motherfuckin audience ever." "This is the best motherfuckin night of my life." Uh-huh. And you, sir, are a motherfucker.) (Not you, Chris, I mean the guy from Linkin Park. LOL)