[kj] Dublin

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:35:30 -0500

Yikes, Dave, that's a tragic tale....I only hope the impending NYC date (in
two days!!!!) doesn't turn out simillarly, though there will unavoidably be
lots of folks there who don't necessarily know/care
for/understand/appreciate/deserve-to-witness Killing Joke. Makes the
collective Gathering contingent in warpaint idea sound more appealling.

Alex in NYC