[kj] Dublin/Sydney

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:40:16 +1000

Sadly, I reckon that'll be the overall reaction in Sydney too.  Killing
Joke were never big here.

Even if the crowd is small, I'm hoping for a bit of atmosphere.  They've
picked the best venue in Sydney, at least.

-S

~Analysis, Paralysis~

---------------------- Forwarded by Scott Lambeth/CO/HIC on 21/10/2003

gingoblin@easynet.co.uk@misera.net on 20/10/2003 22:01:25