[kj] problem with sound...."wha'?" heh?

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:37:25 -0700 (PDT)

Home stereos, live gear?
   I've done the whole 'minus' thing but it was when, at the
time, I had heard so much music DJing i couldn't appreciate the
nuances amymore,it jusst all sounded so flat! and dull(hi's and
lows, hi's and lows). So I deliberately deprived myself doing
the 'minus'-eq thing for a while(ab.3mos.)..and when i went back
to 'normal' i relished every note.
So's it was all in my mind....
       (so don't be unkind...)

   I find , in the moderate everyman's price range, that Boston
speakers for home and car--w/decent-wattaged, and 1to2 dedicated
amps driving it all-- have a very good(accurate?) sound on flat,
w/out any realdressing-up("histrionics"). no real need for an
EQ, maybe just a handy lo/mid/hi eq set. Any other ideas for
                                       home / car sound?
Saul

--- fluw <fluwdot@earthlink.net> wrote:

lately i have been enjoying playing
> all music on any system with the
> bass, treble and any other eq in the minus.
the histrionics and prejudces of a particular audio
> system.

=====
WHO WOULD JESUS BOMB?

"Get me out