[kj] OT: Fuck this god damned shit

Thomas Kennedy gathering@misera.net
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:34:57 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1352486467-1065926097=:44135

GO NINERS!!!

Tom.  ; )

Jester <webmaster@killing-joke.com> wrote:
I am drunk. I am tired as hell. I worked my ass off for the university when the people I was working with yesterday, decided to just fucking LEAVE, and left me unrelieved for an entire day in the fucking sun. Now, I am fucking pissed off as fucking hell at our coaching staff. Props to Alexi’s Sooners. Well coached, and well played on both sides today. But our coaches let the team, students, and alumni down AGAIN. One thing to loose when you do your best, and are prepared...another thing to lose when your coaches do a half assed job. Yeah, I am fucking beyond pissed off, drunk on whiskey, and very god damned volatile right now.

Lexi, I owe you a few rounds of beers..but only if ya give me time to lick my wounded pride before rubbing it in a bit.. ;-)

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO

THE WEBMASTER,
JESTER
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM
--0-1352486467-1065926097=:44135

<DIV>GO NINERS!!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tom.&nbsp; ; )<BR><BR><B><I>Jester &lt;webmaster@killing-joke.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><FONT face=Verdana><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px">I am drunk. I am tired as hell. I worked my ass off for the university when the people I was working with yesterday, decided to just fucking LEAVE, and left me unrelieved for an entire day in the fucking sun. Now, I am fucking pissed off as fucking hell at our coaching staff. Props to Alexi’s Sooners. Well coached, and well played on both sides today. But our coaches let the team, students, and alumni down AGAIN. One thing to loose when you do your best, and are prepared...another thing to lose when your coaches do a half assed job. Yeah, I am fucking beyond pissed off, drunk on whiskey, and very god damned volatile right now.<BR><BR>Lexi, I owe you a few rounds of beers..but only if ya give me time to lick my wounded pride before rubbing it in a bit.. ;-)<BR><BR><BR></SPAN></FONT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"><FONT face="Killing
 Joke1st album"><I>KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR! <BR>OCCISIO LOCATIO <BR><BR>THE WEBMASTER, <BR>JESTER <BR>WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM<BR>WWW.PARALLAX1.COM</I></FONT></SPAN> </BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-1352486467-1065926097=:44135--