[kj] OT: Fuck this god damned shit

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:03:02 -0500

On 10/11/03 8:07 PM, "Amy Moseley Rupp" <amyr@jump.net> wrote:

>> left me unrelieved for an entire day in the fucking sun. Now, I am fucking
>> pissed off as fucking hell at our coaching staff. Props to Alexi=B9s Sooners.
>> Well coached, and well played on both sides today. But our coaches let the
>> team, students, and alumni down AGAIN. One thing to loose when you do your
>> best, and are prepared...another thing to lose when your coaches do a half
>> assed job. Yeah, I am fucking beyond pissed off, drunk on whiskey, and very
>> god damned volatile right now.
>
> My brother feels your pain....or maybe not, he's been drinking
> a lot of his own home-brew wine.

Well, the Cubs are winning big so far in game 4, and a lot of Jack Daniels
and beer have helped. Elana told me to keep drinking, as I will be really
really pissed when I finally sober up.

> He says that it's the offensive and defensive coaching staff,
> especially the offensive and defensive lines (which hey,
> is the backbone of the whole damned team, but hey).

The entire staff needs to go. Would you keep a professor that continually
failed to educate his/her students? These kids can get seriously injured if
not prepared correctly. They are also not being developed the right way, for
the possible next level. Just no excuse....they all have to go.

Will now go, and do a shot. Tell your bro, cheers for me.

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO

THE WEBMASTER,
JESTER