[kj] confirmed KJ start times @ Astoria ...

Antoni Adamiak gathering@misera.net
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 08:56:27 +0000

... just in case anyone needed convincing about the early start on the
Saturday night (due to the ever popular Club G-A-Y afterwards), the official
KJ site has the following news re start times :

*********************
Weds 1st October

One Day to UK Tour

London Astoria
Sat 11th - 8.30pm
Sun 12th - 9.00pm
Support is Queen Adreena
*********************

Great atmosphere at Wolverhampton last night although the overall sound was
a tad ropey in parts - Jaz had a momentary mental block during Seeing Red,
and seemed to catch up by singing "and the smell of buttered toast" but
we'll let him off. TDARS is fast becoming a live monster and I've got to say
that (contrary to my own fears) Loose Cannon works incredibly well live ...
the set was an hour and 45 minutes long ... all that and Folllow The Leaders
to finish ... good luck to all those going to Liverpool tonight and I hope
to meet a few of you lot in Glasgow on Saturday.

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger