[kj] confirmed KJ start times @ Astoria ...

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 10:06:38 +0100

>due to the ever popular Club G-A-Y afterwards

Oooh,  shall we stay around after ?=20

:=AC)

Red,
>=20
> and seemed to catch up by singing "and the smell of buttered toast" =
but=20
> we'll let him off. TDARS is fast becoming a live monster and I've got =
> say=20
> that (contrary to my own fears) Loose Cannon works incredibly well =
live
> ...=20
> the set was an hour and 45 minutes long ... all that and Folllow The
> Leaders=20
> to finish ... good luck to all those going to Liverpool tonight and I =
hope
>=20
> to meet a few of you lot in Glasgow on Saturday.
>=20
> Regards,
>=20
> Antoni
>=20
> * http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *
>=20
>=20
>=20
This communication may contain information that is confidential and =
legally
privileged.It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If =
you
are not the intented recipient(s), please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information =
within
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have recieved this
destoy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any
liability for action taken reliance on the content of this message. =
This
communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet =
Enfield
& Haringey  Health Communities.