[kj] KJ@CMJinNYC

Cliff and Kara Livingston gathering@misera.net
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:31:51 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C3893D.5B3ADAE0

Re: [kj] KJ@CMJinNYCHello,
Cliff + 4 shall be there,again thanks Alex for setting this up,and =
securing us those 2 tickets !
Cheers,Cliff,Kara,Pope Sluggo,Jen & Amy
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alex Smith=20
  To: gathering@misera.net ; gathering@misera.net=20
  Cc: mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk ; dirkingerske@hotmail.com ; =
foolscircle9ways@yahoo.com ; fluwdot@earthlink.net ; antifrz@alaska.net =
; exorcist@trifocus.net ; tailgnr@optonline.net ; =
webmaster@killing-joke.com ; Devacor@aol.com=20
  Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 11:44 AM
  Subject: Re: [kj] KJ@CMJinNYC

  ***** OUTSTANDING! *****

  So, right now we got: MIKE COLES, Myself, Dirk, Cliff, Todd Fluw, =
Devacor, New Guy Mike, Stuart, maybe the Exorcist.....and Jester Joe =
(you're going to be there, right???)

  As mentioned, I'm currently holding tix for myself, Cliff and Dirk.  =
The rest of you should get on that chop chop. Let me know if I can help =
if you're having trouble and need assistance.

  I'm actually going to be away from October 11th until October 18th =
(I'm flying over to pick up my wife from her conference in Frankfurt, =
and then we're going to Paris for a few days -- the last larf before =
parenthood takes hold). I'll be back on Saturday the 18th. But, I'm =
going to send out the plan now, so print all this shit out.

  I'm proposing:

  We meet up at around 5pm at THE CENTRAL BAR (109 East 9th Street =
between Third Avenue and Fourth Avenue). It's not the hippest, sexiest, =
punkest, most rock'n'roll bar in New York City (in fact, it's none of =
those things), but it's big, easy to find, generic and a two minute walk =
from the venue. It's basically just a big Irish pub. There *ARE* cooler =
bars to hang out in, but maybe we'll go investigate those later on in =
the evening. I'll be there from 5pm on, so for those of you whose =
tickets I'm holding (Dirk & Cliff) come find me there. They also serve =
food here, so you can fortify your stomach before drinking. I suggest we =
meet up there, hang out/drink/eat/whathaveyou until the doors open, then =
repair to the Webster Hall for the show.

  In Manhattan, to get to the Central Bar (109 east 9th Street):

  *If you're travelling by subway, it can be easily reached by the #6 =
train stop at ASTOR PLACE. Just get out at Astor Place, and walk *NORTH* =
to 9th street, and hang a right. It's right next to a shitty record =
store called EIGHTBALL (they only sell dance music). The Central Bar has =
a big Irish flag waving out in front. Ya can't miss it.

  *If you're on the N or R or W line subway, get off at 8th Street. This =
will leave you at 8th Street and Broadway. Walk *EAST* until you get to =
Astor Place (a big open square with a cube sculpture in the middle). =
>From there walk *NORTH* to 9th street and hang a right. Once again, it's =
right next to a shitty record store called EIGHTBALL (they only sell =
dance music). The Central Bar has a big Irish flag waving out in front. =
Ya can't miss it.

  *If you decide to take a cab, just tell him 9th street between 3rd and =
4th Avenues.

  * If you're walking and are unfamiliar with Manhattan, just keep calm =
and remember that the streets follow a chronological grid pattern =
(unless you're further downtown, but don't worry about that).=20

  Take my cell phone number if you get lost or have a problem: =
(917)-691-9335

  Incidentally, since I've never met any of you swarthy swine, I look =
like this:

  http://www.misera.net/ail/galleries/alexinlondon/alex_rob_tube.jpg

  I'm the idiot on the left in the leather jacket. In fact, I'll =
invariably be wearing that same leather jacket, and I've decided I'll be =
sporting the red Malicious Damage clock t-shirt underneath, so ya can't =
miss me.

  Problems? Questions? Concerns? Epiphanies? E-mail me =
(vassifer@earthlink.net) or call on cell phone above.

  I'll send this out again prior to the date, but just in case, here's =
all the info.

  Cheers and lookin' forward to it!

  Alex in NYC

  ----------
  From: mike coles <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk>
  To: gathering@misera.net
  Subject: [kj] KJ@CMJinNYC
  Date: Thu, Oct 2, 2003, 12:45 PM

    I've got an e-mail out to a friend of mine who stayed at a cool, =
cheap spot
    here in Manhattan last time he visited. As soon as I hear back, I'll =
post
    his recommendation.
    Alex in NYC
    Thank you Mr Bond...

    Mrs C the lovely Luriko has kindly condoned my trip for KJ@CMJinNYC.
    All I need now is a cheap flight...

    colesy
    --=20
    Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
    ... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C3893D.5B3ADAE0

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Re: [kj] KJ@CMJinNYC</TITLE>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cliff + 4 shall be there,again thanks =
Alex for=20
setting this up,and securing us those 2 tickets !</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cheers,Cliff,Kara,Pope Sluggo,Jen &amp; =

Amy</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dvassifer@earthlink.net =
href=3D"mailto:vassifer@earthlink.net">Alex=20
  Smith</A> </DIV>
title=3Dgathering@misera.net=20
  href=3D"mailto:gathering@misera.net">gathering@misera.net</A> ; <A=20
  title=3Dgathering@misera.net=20
  href=3D"mailto:gathering@misera.net">gathering@misera.net</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Cc:</B> <A =
title=3Dmike@maliciousdamage.co.uk=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk">mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk</A>=
 ; <A=20
  title=3Ddirkingerske@hotmail.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:dirkingerske@hotmail.com">dirkingerske@hotmail.com</A> =
; <A=20
  title=3Dfoolscircle9ways@yahoo.com=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:foolscircle9ways@yahoo.com">foolscircle9ways@yahoo.com</A>=
 ; <A=20
  title=3Dfluwdot@earthlink.net=20
  href=3D"mailto:fluwdot@earthlink.net">fluwdot@earthlink.net</A> ; <A=20
  title=3Dantifrz@alaska.net=20
  href=3D"mailto:antifrz@alaska.net">antifrz@alaska.net</A> ; <A=20
  title=3Dexorcist@trifocus.net=20
  href=3D"mailto:exorcist@trifocus.net">exorcist@trifocus.net</A> ; <A=20
  title=3Dtailgnr@optonline.net=20
  href=3D"mailto:tailgnr@optonline.net">tailgnr@optonline.net</A> ; <A=20
  title=3Dwebmaster@killing-joke.com=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:webmaster@killing-joke.com">webmaster@killing-joke.com</A>=
 ; <A=20
  title=3DDevacor@aol.com =
href=3D"mailto:Devacor@aol.com">Devacor@aol.com</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, October 02, =
2003 11:44=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [kj] <A=20
  href=3D"mailto:KJ@CMJinNYC">KJ@CMJinNYC</A></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV><BR>***** OUTSTANDING! *****<BR><BR>So, right now we =
got: MIKE=20
  COLES, Myself, Dirk, Cliff, Todd Fluw, Devacor, New Guy Mike, Stuart, =
maybe=20
  the Exorcist.....and Jester Joe (you're going to be there, =
right???)<BR><BR>As=20
  mentioned, I'm currently holding tix for myself, Cliff and Dirk. =
&nbsp;The=20
  rest of you should get on that chop chop. Let me know if I can help if =
you're=20
  having trouble and need assistance.<BR><BR>I'm actually going to be =
away from=20
  October 11th until October 18th (I'm flying over to pick up my wife =
from her=20
  conference in Frankfurt, and then we're going to Paris for a few days =
-- the=20
  last larf before parenthood takes hold). I'll be back on Saturday the =
18th.=20
  But, I'm going to send out the plan now, so print all this shit=20
  out.<BR><BR>I'm proposing:<BR><BR>We meet up at around 5pm at THE =
CENTRAL BAR=20
  (109 East 9th Street between Third Avenue and Fourth Avenue). It's not =
the=20
  hippest, sexiest, punkest, most rock'n'roll bar in New York City (in =
fact,=20
  it's none of those things), but it's big, easy to find, generic and a =
two=20
  minute walk from the venue. It's basically just a big Irish pub. There =
*ARE*=20
  cooler bars to hang out in, but maybe we'll go investigate those later =
on in=20
  the evening. I'll be there from 5pm on, so for those of you whose =
tickets I'm=20
  holding (Dirk &amp; Cliff) come find me there. They also serve food =
here, so=20
  you can fortify your stomach before drinking. I suggest we meet up =
there, hang=20
  out/drink/eat/whathaveyou until the doors open, then repair to the =
Webster=20
  Hall for the show.<BR><BR>In Manhattan, to get to the Central Bar (109 =
east=20
  9th Street):<BR><BR>*If you're travelling by subway, it can be easily =
reached=20
  by the #6 train stop at ASTOR PLACE. Just get out at Astor Place, and =
walk=20
  *NORTH* to 9th street, and hang a right. It's right next to a shitty =
record=20
  store called EIGHTBALL (they only sell dance music). The Central Bar =
has a big=20
  Irish flag waving out in front. Ya can't miss it.<BR><BR>*If you're on =
the N=20
  or R or W line subway, get off at 8th Street. This will leave you at =
8th=20
  Street and Broadway. Walk *EAST* until you get to Astor Place (a big =
open=20
  square with a cube sculpture in the middle). From there walk *NORTH* =
to 9th=20
  street and hang a right. Once again, it's right next to a shitty =
record store=20
  called EIGHTBALL (they only sell dance music). The Central Bar has a =
big Irish=20
  flag waving out in front. Ya can't miss it.<BR><BR>*If you decide to =
take a=20
  cab, just tell him 9th street between 3rd and 4th Avenues.<BR><BR>* If =
you're=20
  walking and are unfamiliar with Manhattan, just keep calm and remember =
that=20
  the streets follow a chronological grid pattern (unless you're further =

  downtown, but don't worry about that). <BR><BR>Take my cell phone =
number if=20
  you get lost or have a problem: (917)-691-9335<BR><BR>Incidentally, =
since I've=20
  never met any of you swarthy swine, I look like=20
  =
this:<BR><BR>http://www.misera.net/ail/galleries/alexinlondon/alex_rob_tu=
be.jpg<BR><BR>I'm=20
  the idiot on the left in the leather jacket. In fact, I'll invariably =
be=20
  wearing that same leather jacket, and I've decided I'll be sporting =
the red=20
  Malicious Damage clock t-shirt underneath, so ya can't miss=20
  me.<BR><BR>Problems? Questions? Concerns? Epiphanies? E-mail me=20
  (vassifer@earthlink.net) or call on cell phone above.<BR><BR>I'll send =
this=20
  out again prior to the date, but just in case, here's all the=20
  info.<BR><BR>Cheers and lookin' forward to it!<BR><BR><BR>Alex in=20
  NYC<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>----------<BR>From: =
mike=20
  coles &lt;mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk&gt;<BR>To:=20
  gathering@misera.net<BR>Subject: [kj] KJ@CMJinNYC<BR>Date: Thu, Oct 2, =
2003,=20
  12:45 PM<BR><BR><BR>
  <BLOCKQUOTE><FONT color=3D#ff0000>I've got an e-mail out to a friend =
of mine=20
    who stayed at a cool, cheap spot<BR>here in Manhattan last time he =
visited.=20
    As soon as I hear back, I'll post<BR>his recommendation.<BR>Alex in=20
    NYC<BR></FONT>Thank you Mr Bond...<BR><BR>Mrs C the lovely Luriko =
has kindly=20
    condoned my trip for <FONT =
color=3D#0000ff><U>KJ@CMJinNYC</U></FONT>.<BR>All I=20
    need now is a cheap flight...<BR><BR><BR>colesy<BR>-- <BR>Check out =
our=20
    merchandise at <FONT=20
    =
color=3D#0000ff><U>http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk<BR></U></FONT>... =