[kj] malicious clock

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 19:46:30 EDT

--part1_79.1a02dac6.2cacc156_boundary

Save one for me please, might be away on holiday when you put them up in the
shop. (Assuming the prototype doesn't fall apart ;))

Has it got an alarm clock that screams 'Asteroid' at loud volume? I'm not
very good at waking up in the morning and that might just do the trick.

Lynne

The prototype is just about done.
Now I've just got to leave it for a couple of weeks and if it hasn't
fallen apart I'll put them in the shop.
Probably last week of October.
It looks brilliant by the way.
But I would say that wouldn't I?
cheers,
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

--part1_79.1a02dac6.2cacc156_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Save one for me please, m=
ight be away on holiday when you put them up in the shop. (Assuming the prot=
otype doesn't fall apart ;))
<BR>
<BR>Has it got an alarm clock that screams 'Asteroid' at loud volume? I'm no=
t very good at waking up in the morning and that might just do the trick.=20
<BR>
<BR>Lynne
<BR>
<BR>=20
<BR>
<BR>The prototype is just about done.
<BR>Now I've just got to leave it for a couple of weeks and if it hasn't=20
<BR>fallen apart I'll put them in the shop.
<BR>Probably last week of October.
<BR>It looks brilliant by the way.
<BR>But I would say that wouldn't I?
<BR>cheers,