[kj] Re: Killing Joke in Leeds

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:03:30 EDT

--part1_3a.3ef6e640.2cac9b22_boundary

--part1_3a.3ef6e640.2cac9b22_alt_boundary

Thought my damn pidgeon had gone astray but seems Wayahead have only posted
my tickets today (ordered 8th August!!).

What with the postal strike in London today and they mentioned on the news
tonight it will take four days to clear the backlog!!

Hopefully they'll arrive by Saturday as the trains booked to take us 'ooop
North'.

PS Anyone got any ideas on what to do Saturday night in Leeds. Any bands
worth seeing etc.

--part1_3a.3ef6e640.2cac9b22_alt_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Thought my damn pidgeon h=
ad gone astray but seems Wayahead have only posted my tickets today (ordered=
 8th August!!).
<BR>
<BR>What with the postal strike in London today and they mentioned on the ne=
ws tonight it will take four days to clear the backlog!!
<BR>
<BR>Hopefully they'll arrive by Saturday as the trains booked to take us 'oo=
op North'.
<BR>
<BR>PS Anyone got any ideas on what to do Saturday night in Leeds. Any bands=
 worth seeing etc.</FONT></HTML>