[kj] Who's off to Bristol?

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 19:53:24 EDT

--part1_159.25752fd5.2cacc2f4_boundary

We'll be heading down to Bristol. Haven't even worked out where the venue is
yet let alone where to drink before hand.

Marc we're also doing both nights at the Astoria. Ok it might finish us off
but what a way to go!!

Might have a couple of spare tickets for Bristol if you change your mind :)

Lynne

I'm also eager to fraternize with list members

Don't accept any sweeties from them . . . you don't know where they've been
:o)

I seriously considered doing Bristol but decided that the trek down followed
by two nights at The Astoria would probably be enough to finish me off

Have fun :o)

Marc.

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>We'll be heading down to=20=
Bristol. Haven't even worked out where the venue is yet let alone where to d=
rink before hand.=20
<BR>
<BR>Marc we're also doing both nights at the Astoria. Ok it might finish us=20=
off but what a way to go!!
<BR>
<BR>Might have a couple of spare tickets for Bristol if you change your mind=
 :)
<BR>
<BR>Lynne
<BR>
<BR>I'm also eager to fraternize with list members
<BR>
<BR>Don't accept any sweeties from them . . . you don't know where they've b=
een
<BR>:o)
<BR>
<BR>I seriously considered doing Bristol but decided that the trek down foll=
owed
<BR>by two nights at The Astoria would probably be enough to finish me off=20
<BR>
<BR>Have fun :o)
<BR>
<BR>Marc.
<BR>
<BR>&gt; -----Original Message-----
<BR>&gt; From: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;james harper [SMTP:mellowshipslinky@hotmail=
.com]
<BR>&gt; Sent: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Tuesday, September 30, 2003 3:24 PM
<BR>&gt; To: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;gathering@misera.net
<BR>&gt; Subject: &nbsp;[kj] Who's off to Bristol?
<BR>&gt;=20
<BR>&gt; I know it's probably not as important an event as the Astoria night=
s that=20
<BR>&gt; follow, but Bristol is going to be my first ever joke gig, so I'm p=
retty=20
<BR>&gt; damn happy about it. I'll probably be lurking in a nearby pub for s=
everal=20
<BR>&gt; hours before the show, so is anyone else going to come along for a
<BR>&gt; pre-show=20
<BR>&gt; pint and natter? Most of the mounting excitement is for the Joke
<BR>&gt; themselves,=20
<BR>&gt; but I'm also eager to fraternize with list members. So who's up for
<BR>&gt; alcohol=20
<BR>&gt; and clumsy handshakes?
<BR>&gt;=20
<BR>&gt; Jim.
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_159.25752fd5.2cacc2f4_boundary--