[kj] loose cannon - J page does G walker vis a vis

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 07:53:04 -0400

yes i do quite like that new geordie sound too i just think it got a bit
overused on DM so to hear it again spliced into a track i'd already heard
didn't do much for me. particularly a track that's all bleeps and industrial
pish. but yes i agree it's a subtle sound, or rather a sound with many
subtleties, and difficult to get absolutely right (for us mortals at least).
page is def. a geordie fan they've jammed together jaz describes it
somewhere (in the KASHMIR notes i think) plus they have the occult
connection via jaz of course.