[kj] ex's

Jester gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:42:41 -0500

On 05/28/2003 12:08 PM, "P Bernardi" <phantasmas@erols.com> wrote:

> pr001 - dude, it gets worse. Another chix I dated back in 96 freaked
> when I played Nighttime for her. I'll never forget her saying "What the
> fuck is this shit, how can you listen to this crap"?

Heh, Elana hated the Joke when I first played it for her, but knew she woul=
not DARE say something like that. Over time she began to tolerate it, then
actually has some songs she likes. Now, pretty much loves the music, but
doesn=B9t care for Jaz's voice. All these years, why I put up with the
resistance is beyond me!?!?!?! At least our kids are Jokerz, and she is
understanding about the time I invest in doing the site and reading the
Gathering! (she is starting to see the light)

>=20
> I didnt stay with her too long after that. Years later heard she became
> a heroin junkie and attemted suicide. ha ha ha.
> "until the act is done....a looooove like blood"
>=20
A fate befitting someone of such horrid commentary and disrespect!

Jester