[kj] ex's

P Bernardi gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 13:08:40 -0400

pr001 - dude, it gets worse. Another chix I dated back in 96 freaked
when I played Nighttime for her. I'll never forget her saying "What the
fuck is this shit, how can you listen to this crap"?

I didnt stay with her too long after that. Years later heard she became
a heroin junkie and attemted suicide. ha ha ha.
"until the act is done....a looooove like blood"