[kj] ex's

Jiri Serious gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:40:32 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1053717514-1054150832=:7872

Confession: acceptance of and an open mind for the Joke was one of the final tests before I decided to propose to the little lady. Nowadays I catch her unconsciously breaking out into shouts of "money, money money, money's not our god" and "back to square one -- now it's MY turn..." so, HA!, I've won her over.

Of course, there have been consequences: when I'm weeding through 60 Gathering messages, she nags "what are you DOing?" And just today she looked over my shoulder, read one message and said, "Ohmigod, you geeks take all this a little too far...I don't even understand what he's talking about."

(It was Marco's message, if you must know).

-JS

Jester <webmaster@killing-joke.com> wrote:
On 05/28/2003 12:08 PM, "P Bernardi"
wrote:

> pr001 - dude, it gets worse. Another chix I dated back in 96 freaked
> when I played Nighttime for her. I'll never forget her saying "What the
> fuck is this shit, how can you listen to this crap"?

Heh, Elana hated the Joke when I first played it for her, but knew she would
not DARE say something like that. Over time she began to tolerate it, then
actually has some songs she likes. Now, pretty much loves the music, but
doesnąt care for Jaz's voice. All these years, why I put up with the
resistance is beyond me!?!?!?! At least our kids are Jokerz, and she is
understanding about the time I invest in doing the site and reading the
Gathering! (she is starting to see the light)

> I didnt stay with her too long after that. Years later heard she became
> a heroin junkie and attemted suicide. ha ha ha.
> "until the act is done....a looooove like blood"

A fate befitting someone of such horrid commentary and disrespect!

Jester

--0-1053717514-1054150832=:7872

<DIV>
<DIV>Confession: acceptance of and an open mind for the Joke was one of the final tests before&nbsp;I decided to propose to the little lady. Nowadays I catch her unconsciously breaking out into shouts of "money, money money, money's not our god" and "back to square one -- now it's MY turn..." so, HA!, I've won her over.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Of course, there have been consequences: when I'm weeding through 60 Gathering messages, she nags "what are you DOing?" And just today she looked over my shoulder, read&nbsp;one message and said, "Ohmigod, you geeks take all&nbsp;this a little too far...I don't even understand what he's talking about." </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(It was Marco's message, if you must know).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>-JS</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR><B><I>Jester &lt;webmaster@killing-joke.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">On 05/28/2003 12:08 PM, "P Bernardi" <PHANTASMAS@EROLS.COM>wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; pr001 - dude, it gets worse. Another chix I dated back in 96 freaked<BR>&gt; when I played Nighttime for her. I'll never forget her saying "What the<BR>&gt; fuck is this shit, how can you listen to this crap"?<BR><BR>Heh, Elana hated the Joke when I first played it for her, but knew she would<BR>not DARE say something like that. Over time she began to tolerate it, then<BR>actually has some songs she likes. Now, pretty much loves the music, but<BR>doesnąt care for Jaz's voice. All these years, why I put up with the<BR>resistance is beyond me!?!?!?! At least our kids are Jokerz, and she is<BR>understanding about the time I invest in doing the site and reading the<BR>Gathering! (she is starting to see the light)<BR><BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; I didnt stay with her too long after that. Years later heard she became<BR>&gt; a heroin junkie and attemted suicide. ha ha ha.<BR>&gt; "until the act is done....a looooove like blood"<BR>&gt; <BR>A fate befitting someone of such horrid commentary and disrespect!<BR><BR>Jester<BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Gathering mailing list<BR>Gathering@misera.net<BR>http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-1053717514-1054150832=:7872--