[kj] Re: Loose Cannon imminent?

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 20:25:27 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3136825527_259702_MIME_Part

I play sports.....or sport (singular)...that being Softball, which I only
play as an excuse to go drinking afterwards, but I hate American Sports
Culture....and so should everyone here, goddammit!

Alex in NYC

----------
From: Jester <webmaster@killing-joke.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] Re: Loose Cannon imminent?
Date: Mon, May 26, 2003, 7:08 PM

On 05/26/2003 7:27 PM, "Alexander  Smith" <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:

No more American sports talk on this list, or I'll have everyone here
killed, alright? Am I making myself perfectly fucking clear?

Alex in NYC

Dont make me post the pics of you playing sports maaan....we all know your a
soft ball stud...hahahaha

--MS_Mac_OE_3136825527_259702_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] Re: Loose Cannon imminent?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
I play sports.....or sport (singular)...that being Softball, which I only p=
lay as an excuse to go drinking afterwards, but I <B><I><U>hate</U></I></B> =
American Sports Culture....and so should everyone here, goddammit!<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>