[kj] ot- ghost rider

David Axford gathering@misera.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 20:57:49 -0400

--=====================_1342587==.ALT

At 07:34 PM 5/26/03 -0500, you wrote:

>That's fucking tragic.
>
>It's Johnny BlaZe, by the way.
>
>Pedantic in NYC

It has to be a joke or at least a tragic mistake by the prosthetics
company. I think that anyone offering up such an atrocity to a studio would
have their ass kicked of the picture double quick.
...But then again, Nickle-ass Cage was married to Lisa "I'm really Elvis in
drag " Marie for a while. So who knows? Maybe he actually likes it!

Dave
--=====================_1342587==.ALT

At 07:34 PM 5/26/03 -0500, you wrote:<br><br>
Pedantic in NYC</blockquote><br>
the prosthetics company. I think that anyone offering up such an atrocity
to a studio would have their ass kicked of the picture double
quick.<br>
...But then again, Nickle-ass Cage was married to Lisa &quot;I'm really
Elvis in drag &quot; Marie for a while. So who knows? Maybe he actually
likes it!<br><br>
Dave</font></body>