[kj] THEYR featuring Jaz Coleman...make a book

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Sat, 24 May 2003 14:17:33 -0700 (PDT)

Something along the lines of that Echo and the
Bunnymen book where the song lyrics are interspersed
throughout the book amidst the narrative parts.
Methinkx it would make for very good reading.

Saul

Antoni writes:
Maaaaan, some day, some one needs to sit down and
> make a book out of all
> this. What a band, what a history. It's bloody
> criminal

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://larbib.larvik.folkebibl.no/~vidar/musikk/#iceland

http://larbib.larvik.folkebibl.no/~vidar/musikk/theyr.html