[kj] THEYR featuring Jaz Coleman

Antoni Adamiak gathering@misera.net
Sat, 24 May 2003 16:42:44 +0100

As from the NME reports, cuttings of which I *lent* to Paul R & were up on
The Last Laugh website, after Jaz fled to Iceland, only Geordie followed
whilst Big Paul & Youth then formed Brilliant who brought out the ironic 7"
single "What Good Friends Are For" - from a further NME press cutting (link
below), it appears that Jaz fell out with various people (In a Bjork
interview, she was in KUKL and said that many people got very upset) and yes
probably this guy was briefly in Killing Joke, but at some stage BP rejoined
the fold & that's when long time KJ fanatic Paul Raven joined on bass -
hopefully one day the Black Bird can elaborate further on the circumstances
of his recruitment but that's about as much as I know.

http://home.clara.net/antoni/icekj.jpg

Maaaaan, some day, some one needs to sit down and make a book out of all
this. What a band, what a history. It's bloody criminal that nobody has
undertaken such a project but then again, I'm probably as guilty as anyone
in that respect !

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *