[kj] interview

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:01:22 -0700 (PDT)

...yeah, me too.  Is it just me, or does Coleman just comes across at times like a 'ditz'? Get a
grip. Go write the prequel to 'HolyBlood HolyGrail'. Doesn't the treasure of the Cathars still
need finding?  I don't believe at all it was staged (and JC's WAY OUT of LINE w/that one), but
more  allowed/facilitated more by an attitude of the Bushmen of "turn a blind eye, and anything
happening on our 'watch', we can force/fight our way out of whatEVER may come ...". Kinda like the
bully w/a chip on his shoulder not being 'too careful' who's around him or who he pushes or
provokes b/c after all...there's just NOTHING he can't defeat. I encourage everyone to read the
"mission statement" of Project for the New American Century", and then ask yourself again why
Rummi(or Perle?) was looking to target al-Iraq on Sept. 12!

saul