[kj] interview

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:11:11 -0500

"I suspect that not even the architects of the attack had any idea that the
twin towers would collapse"

Hmmmm. Got to quibble with you there, Antoni. Word on the (Arab) street is
that given Bin Laden's background as an accomplished engineer, taking the
towers all the way down in one fell swoop was part of the plan from the very
beginning; not just to wound them, but to utterly destroy them.

Sad but true.

Alex in NYC