[kj] interview

fluw gathering@misera.net
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:23:13 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_00F0_01C33BFF.3DA30920

i had two blood relatives within a ball toss of both the pentagon and =
the wtc. a brother and his wife in nyc. and an uncle in d.c. who works =
in the pentagon. was it your intention to imply that, it is offensive =
for jaz to make such a mockery of such serious questions? then i agree =
with you.=20

obviously jaz sees the falseness of what conventional belief on this =
topic ignores with bliss. unfortunately jaz seemed motivated in the =
interview to rush the issue into the limelight but made clumsy =
references that are far from tactical devices for intrigue into a =
serious issue.
was he using killing joke as a vehicle for this topic for personal =
entertainment spectacle, or for the sake of notorious publicity, or =
truth seeking, or all three.=20

i think jaz just "staged" is comment. it was a stilted attempt to get =
some fire into the interview. and it flopped. loose cannon is =
autobiographical ?  =20

as for the implications, however phrased. i do not find it offensive to =
suggest a possible link between 911 and US intelligence's possible =
complicity. whether some US intelligence was involved through covert =
complicity, or that 911 was merely a massive intelligence failure and =
bin laden's zealots getting lucky with the collapse?!! the holes are =
there and should be investigated.=20

many people who actually lost relatives on 911 ( a bunch of which i met =
feb.15th/03, at the war opposition rally in mid town manhattan) are very =
very angry at the blatant falsehoods this administration has promoted =
and exploited regarding this tragedy, compounded by the bush =
administration's successful attempts to block the investigation of the =
intelligence failures leading up to 911:  =
http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/907379.asp?cp1=3D1

pr 001 - to ask for elaboration into the historical covert atrocities as =
a dictate to gathering how condescending

     =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20