[kj] tour bootlegs

Jel gathering@misera.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:45:28 +0100

do we really need all the gigs
> bootlegging? geordie is planning a live (double?) album but still that
could
> fall flat. and some people want every gig even though the setlists don't
> vary much!

I should think all the boys n girls who dont get to see a show will love to
hear many a bootleg.Despite an alleged 150 shows coming up i bet not all
Gatherers get to seem them. Scott in Ostraaalia for instance, and Johnny
Bongo will probably be too busy surfing, as for the South American
boys....big continent and how few venues played?

Jel