[kj] Oi!

Bo Krogsgaard gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:11:48 +0100

On 21 Dec 2003 at 1:57, Amy Moseley Rupp wrote:

> > Bottle rockets.
> Yer missing something here -- *in some interpretations*.

No, i am not missing anything here.

> Buddhism, as you mention,
> generally IS.  Of course, it's doubtless that some Buddhists
> are intolerant, but the religion doesn't seem to *encourage* it.

Now you start to amuse me :)

Listen, how hard can it be to take some person who is giving you shit and just laugh it off? I
spent 34 years of my lifetime doing just so, and hey, i have been in two fights and less than
five arguments during that time, how hard can it be?

You Christians killed more people than the Black Plague so don't give me any rap about
intolerance.

No, Buddhism says every living thing should be preserved or something to that extent, i do
not adhere to that but i surely think that any problem can be solved by the plain usage of
communication and sometimes beer.

> My *only* real reason for speaking was to give my
> interpretation of Alex' original message and to say
> that his followups seem to be more specific to the
> musical genre and not the entire group of religious
> followers.

His hate is his problem and i couldn't care less.

> But hell, as I say, if it helps to vent about a pet
> hate, feel free.....

Mnyeah, there are other places for that.