[kj] YEAR END POLL FOR `03

Ford Prefect gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:49:44 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C3C63F.576E1FA0

1) Your Name: Graham Woody2shooz

2) Your Age: 21 :-)

3) Are you married and have you any children? yes

4) I live here: London

5) I've been a member of the Gathering since: sometime last year

6) What do you want for X-mas? to sit and drink and complain about all =
the shit on telly without bothering to do anything about it

7) Your biggest extravagance of the year? snowboarding canada

8) Your biggest hopes for 2004? how about another war?=20

9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?: killing joke

10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five=20
favorite releases of the year? Danko Jones is good

11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate? Danko Jones & =
Electric Eel Shock last week. Entertaining

12) Worst music you heard all year: Coldplay, Travis and all that =
whining bollocks

13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of me (but =
there aren't any, so I talk to everyone)
lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer need not be
restricted to music)

14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material: =
Judas Priest

15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day: dorkness

16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee: =
Killing Joke of course

17) Most overrated music of the year: dorkness

18) Most underrated music of the year: Killing Joke

19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are:
Judas Priest, Motorhead, Ruts, X-Ray Spex, Lolita #18

20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet=20

22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like =
the=20
following to happen: another tour, then another one, and another

23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly explain =

your reaction yes, rejuvenation

24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the =
red=20
Krusty Clown? the simpsons Krusty

25) Favorite track on the new album: Blood On Your Hands tied with Death =
& Resurrection Show

26) Least favorite track on the new album: Seeing Red

27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have =
been: Blood On Your Hands

28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet? Your =
thoughts? no

29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next =
Killing=20
Joke record? My mate Dan

30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today: Madness

31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT THE
FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Yes

32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site? =
Malicious Damage stetson for my statesdie tour next year

END

33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in the White=20
House:=20

34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam Hussein has been apprehended?

35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way:

36) Where is Osama Bin Laden:

37) Have we seen the last of terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the
homefront (US/UK/EUR)?

38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance?

39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September =
11,=20
2001?

40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day?

41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office would =
be:

42) Tony Blair is a:=20

43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the American =
Dime
with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your reaction:

44) George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your feeling why =
you
feel this way. Support your argument:

45) Under which American administration was the world/your own situation
better off: Bush's or Clinton's?

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080 =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
color=3D#800080 size=3D2></FONT>
<DIV><BR><BR>1) Your Name: Graham Woody2shooz<BR><BR><BR>2) Your Age: 21 =

:-)<BR><BR><BR>3) Are you married and have you any children? =
yes<BR><BR><BR>4) I=20
live here: London<BR><BR>5) I've been a member of the Gathering since: =
sometime=20
last year<BR><BR>6) What do you want for X-mas? to sit and drink and =
complain=20
about all the shit on telly without bothering to do anything about =
it<BR><BR>7)=20
Your biggest extravagance of the year? snowboarding canada<BR><BR>8) =
Your=20
biggest hopes for 2004? how about another war? <BR><BR>9) What was the =
last=20
album you bought,why, and how is it?: killing joke<BR><BR>10) Not =
including the=20
new Killing Joke album, what were your top five <BR>favorite releases of =
the=20
year? Danko Jones is good</DIV>
<DIV><BR>11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate? =
Danko Jones=20
&amp; Electric Eel Shock last week. Entertaining<BR><BR>12) Worst music =
you=20
heard all year: Coldplay, Travis and all that whining =
bollocks<BR><BR>13) If I=20
find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of me (but there =
aren't=20
any, so I talk to everyone)<BR>I<BR>lose all interest in talking to them =
(note:=20
your answer need not be<BR>restricted to music)<BR><BR>14) Band(s) most =
in need=20
of reforming/touring/releasing new material: Judas Priest<BR><BR>15) =
Band(s)=20
most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day: dorkness<BR><BR>16) =
Albums=20
most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee: Killing Joke =
of=20
course<BR><BR>17) Most overrated music of the year: dorkness</DIV>
<DIV><BR>18) Most underrated music of the year: Killing Joke<BR><BR>19) =
Next to=20
Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are:<BR>Judas Priest,=20
Motorhead, Ruts, X-Ray Spex, Lolita #18<BR><BR>20) Express your views on =
Killing=20
Joke's presence on the Internet <BR><BR>22) Regarding the Joke, despite =
all the=20
rumormongering, I'd really like the <BR>following to happen: another =
tour, then=20
another one, and another<BR><BR>23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on =
this=20
tour? If so, briefly explain <BR>your reaction yes, =
rejuvenation<BR><BR>24) What=20
would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the red =
<BR>Krusty=20
Clown? the simpsons Krusty<BR><BR>25) Favorite track on the new album: =
Blood On=20
Your Hands tied with Death &amp; Resurrection Show<BR><BR>26) Least =
favorite=20
track on the new album: Seeing Red<BR><BR>27) Were it up to you to have =
chosen=20
the first single, it would have been: Blood On Your Hands<BR><BR>28) =
Have you=20
managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet? Your thoughts? =
no<BR><BR>29)=20
Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next Killing =

<BR>Joke record? My mate Dan<BR><BR>30) Killing Joke track that best =
sums up the=20
world today: Madness<BR><BR>31) Have you bought anything from Malicious =
Damage=20
yet? If not, WHAT THE<BR>FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Yes<BR><BR>32) Goods =
you'd=20
like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site? Malicious =
Damage=20
stetson for my statesdie tour next year<BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080 size=3D2>END</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in =
the White=20
<BR>House: <BR><BR>34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam Hussein has =
been=20
apprehended?<BR><BR><BR>35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle =
Saddam this=20
way:<BR><BR>36) Where is Osama Bin Laden:<BR><BR>37) Have we seen the =
last of=20
terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the<BR>homefront =
(US/UK/EUR)?<BR><BR>38) Do=20
you feel prepared for another such instance?<BR><BR>39) Do you think =
Iraq had=20
anything to do with the events of September 11, <BR>2001?<BR><BR>40) =
Where were=20
you/what were you doing on that day?<BR><BR>41) Were you the next =
American=20
president, your first act in office would be:<BR><BR>42) Tony Blair is =
a:=20
<BR><BR>43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the =
American=20
Dime<BR>with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your =
reaction:<BR><BR><BR>44)=20
George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your feeling why =
you<BR>feel=20
this way. Support your argument:<BR><BR>45) Under which American =
administration=20
was the world/your own situation<BR>better off: Bush's or=20