[kj] YEAR END POLL FOR `03

Amy Moseley Rupp gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:49:18 -0600 (CST)

1) Your Name: Amy Moseley

2) Your Age: 36

3) Are you married and have you any children? yes-but-not-for-long, yes

4) I live here: Austin, Texas

5) I've been a member of the Gathering since: 2003

6) What do you want for X-mas?  English friends right here in Austin,
Texas, and if I've been really really good an English boyfriend HERE
dammit.  (PS:  as noted in earlier mail I'm really not into pictures!)

7) Your biggest extravagance of the year? phone bill to England

8) Your biggest hopes for 2004? a job, helping my kids adjust to
life with divorced parents, and maybe some heavy petting for myself

9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?  The
Echo & The Bunnymen remasters, cos I'm a purist and 320 kpbs ain't
good enough, and they rule.  Especially _Heaven Up Here_.  If
you ever liked the Bunnymen, get this one for yourself for Xmas.

10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five
favorite releases of the year?  The EATB albums total five, but......
Muse's _Sing For Absolution_ is also mighty fine.....

(to be continued)