[Scons-users] SCons for Ansys APDL Analysis

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu May 11 20:26:48 EDT 2023

Kyle,

I took a quick look at your SCons usage.
Lot's of clever code there.

I do see a number of places where the usage could be improved.
Please consider joining our SCons Discord server?

If you're interested in some feedback on your usage and the tutorial
examples, please let me know.

-Bill
SCons Project Co-Manager.