[Scons-users] compile scons submodule

Brad Kraemer computerpro_58 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:20:48 EST 2023

Hi Jan,

Certainly lots of way to structure your build (with SCons you actually
get the freedom to structure it out as you see fit). If your looking for
inspiration, you can see the way mine are structured (using a few SCons
tools I wrote). This may be significantly over (or under) board
depending on your project but just another example of the possibilities.

Hello SCons!
<https://chiselapp.com/user/simplejack/repository/scons_hello/home>

Thanks,

Brad