[Scons-users] SCons for Ansys APDL Analysis

Hubley, Christopher (GE Aerospace, US) Christopher.Hubley at ge.com
Mon Oct 17 15:15:11 EDT 2022

Thanks!

I wasn't able to get the analysis to work without setting "duplicate=True".

However, when I do that SCons seems to want to recompile everything if I delete the duplicates.

Perhaps it's not working because I'm working in Windows/Cygwin. Our setup is a bit... specific.
Maybe Windows wants to generate .lnk files rather than softlinks, which might be preventing Ansys from seeing the files.

I'm not sure exactly how to debug things like that with SCons though...

Perhaps there are some options that I need to set to get it working.

-Chris

Christopher K. Hubley
Senior Engineer, TFTJ Fan & Compressor
GE Aviation