[Scons-users] Order of execution of a one-file builder

Javier Llopis javier at llopis.me
Wed Nov 23 11:45:32 EST 2022

Thank you so much!

I don't think adding the signing functionality to the NSIS builder works for me because, in addition to the code I have shown, the build system creates a DLL and several different executables that should also be signed, not only the installer. I would like a more general purpose tool that can sign any eligible file I create and that is available for future projects.