[Scons-users] untar builder fails with error

daggs daggs at gmx.com
Sat Nov 5 03:32:50 EDT 2022

this builder looks heavy, it uses shell cmds, that was my goto when was using python2.7 (took ages to load)
as for now, I'm not sure I want to go that way.
maybe I can mix them, e.g. use the shell cmd in the emitter and the tarfile for the unpack. that will most probably be faster than getcontent (it takes 9 secs to get the members of a 50 mb tar.bz2 file)

Dagg