[Scons-users] About contributing to your project

Michael Potter pottmi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:04:31 EDT 2022

Here are two things that I think would be beneficial to get done for
someone new to the project:

Get the documentation up to date.

The context of that question is: historically, I have asked a question
about documentation and someone will tell me that doc is old and I should
be using different documentation.

This is a common issue with open source projects: The doc gets stale or
needs to reference the version that the doc is good for.