[Scons-users] 回复: env.Textfile problem

liruncong2018 liruncong2018 at qq.com
Sun May 15 03:57:36 EDT 2022

Hi,
I originally wanted to reproduce the problem in the test project, but I did find another problem, scons is recompiled every time.
Test code: liruncong/NinJaTest at EnvTextFile (github.com)
However, this problem was not found in my actual project.
The test project uses the gcc toolchain, and my actual project uses the armclang (clang) toolchain.