[Scons-users] finding out which env causes this error: Two different environments were specified for target

daggs daggs at gmx.com
Fri Mar 25 13:14:25 EDT 2022

> Sent: Friday, March 25, 2022 at 8:02 PM
> From: "Mats Wichmann" <mats at wichmann.us>
> To: "daggs" <daggs at gmx.com>

I'll try to make it clearer, as I pre define the targets, I can print them.
when I run scons in dry run mode for targets a.y and a.z, I see the dep tree properly. it has a installAs call.
when I do the same for b.z and b.y with the installAs call, I get two envs error with b.y.
if I remove the installAs in b and prints the targets, I see no problems in the installAs target dst.

Dagg.