[Scons-users] License of code posted on SCons GitHub wiki

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Jan 11 16:37:29 EST 2022

Kaelin,

Good question. (and never been asked before).
If not otherwise noted, it should be reasonably safe to assume the license
of code is "free to use" and/or MIT.
That code in particular has been used by many open source and commercial
products.

Sadly the original wiki is long gone, but predates 2007.

That said, how long are you command lines?
There are other simpler ways to handle this depending on what tool you're
running with the long command line..

Hope this helps,
-Bill
SCons Project Co-Manager