[Scons-users] Bug with scons 4.3.0 on migw64

Stefano Rebughini ste.rebu at outlook.it
Mon Jan 3 16:12:15 EST 2022

Dear Scons developers,

I am Stefano Rebughini and I am currectly working on my project ASALI (https://github.com/srebughini/ASALI). It is based on an opensource code called CANTERA (cantera.org), which can be compiled using scons.

On the Ubuntu (18.04 – 20.04) version I do not find any issues, but I cannot compile CANTERA on MingW64.

The issues seems to be related to the command context.TryRun, when the compiler is g++ and the code extension is .cpp

When the command is running the “.exe” file returs: “Command not found”.

Could you help me resolve this issue?

Thank very much,

Best Regards,

Stefano Rebughini