[Scons-users] Question about SCons support of python 3.6 and 3.7

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Fri May 17 14:05:56 EDT 2019

Support is good. 3.7 throws new warnings (Not as many as 3.8!!!!) But most are resolved in master. No result is not fail, it's a choice not to run the test - like tool not installed, test is os-specific and you're not on that is, etc.   Send me a lot and I'll have a look.

CI runs every github change against 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 on linux/win so it's well tested...