[Scons-users] Question about SCons support of python 3.6 and 3.7

Sergey Torokhov torokhov_s_a at mail.ru
Fri May 17 13:40:14 EDT 2019

Hello!

I encountered some problems with running of internal tests after SCons build,
i.e. during running of tests depends of python version:

scons-3.0.4:
21 failed, 180 "NO RESULT" for python 3.6
14  failed, 187 "NO RESULT" for python 3.7

and

scons-3.0.5:
21 failed, 185 "NO RESULT" for python 3.6
14 failed, 192 "NO RESULT" for python 3.7

I suspect that "NO RESULT" could be treated failed as well
(I need more detailed investigation of output results of such tests).

Could anybody clarify the status of SCons support for python 3.6 and python 3.7?
I'm interesting it within Gentoo Linux package dev-util/scons.

Especially I'm interesting does SCons currently have the python 3.7 support?

--
Sergey Torokhov