[Scons-users] Swift builder?

Andrew C. Morrow andrew.c.morrow at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 10:25:57 EDT 2018

Some work has been done by Bill Deegan to add Go support, but it is not
entirely completed. I believe cgo support is the missing piece.

I'd expect Swift to be not too hard, given that `swiftc` is an LLVM
front-end, but I'm sure there will be surprises.

Generally, I think the languages that come with an integrated package
manager / build system / dependency manager like go and rust are going to
be harder, since SCons doesn't really control or see the whole graph.
Perhaps SPM for Swift is the same deal, but I don't know much about it yet.