[Scons-users] Swift builder?

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sat Sep 22 19:28:38 EDT 2018

On 09/21/2018 10:20 AM, Andrew C. Morrow wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> I was curious if anyone had tried (or better, succeeded) at creating an
> SCons Builder for Swift. If so, any results you can share?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew

there are several more modern language (Swift, Go, Rust come to mind
certainly, and maybe the Clojure world) that don't have any support in
scons git.

I'd suspect contributions of such would be welcomed...

"But there's a build system that works just fine for that language".
Well... plyglot projects where different pieces are built in different
languages may not be able to make use of a native build capability (like
Golang has, for example).