[Scons-users] Scons Implicity Dependency not found issue

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Wed Oct 24 16:49:06 EDT 2018

On 10/24/2018 02:29 PM, Hua Yanghao wrote:
> Hi Mats and all, finally I extract out the essence of my build system
> and come up with a simple setup that can reproduce the same issue
> easily:
> https://github.com/yanghao/scons_incremental_build_fail
>
> Please follow the README.md file there to reproduce the issue (100%
> success rate on my side, scons 3.0.1).
>
> Best Regards,
> Yanghao

Hmmm.

$ scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
gcc -o build/a/test.o -c -Ibuild/a/include -Ibuild/b/include build/a/test.c
gcc -o build/b/test.o -c -Ibuild/a/include -Ibuild/b/include build/b/test.c
gcc -o build/hello build/a/test.o build/b/test.o
scons: done building targets.