[Scons-users] Scons Implicity Dependency not found issue

Hua Yanghao huayanghao at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:29:27 EDT 2018

Hi Mats and all, finally I extract out the essence of my build system
and come up with a simple setup that can reproduce the same issue
easily:
https://github.com/yanghao/scons_incremental_build_fail

Please follow the README.md file there to reproduce the issue (100%
success rate on my side, scons 3.0.1).

Best Regards,
Yanghao