[Scons-users] using variant_dir but strip out the variant_dir from source files

Hua Yanghao huayanghao at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:54:04 EDT 2018

I finally implemented something like _concat() so I can use it
directly in the COMSTR definition to strip out the additional path.
However now scons trying to be very verbose and every single
os.chdir() is being printed (chdir="..." used for all builders). Is
there a way to disable this os.chdir() print message without modifying
the scons source code? Thanks.