[Scons-users] VB: SCons fails to build

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Oct 9 12:07:26 EDT 2018

Can you provide a sample SConstruct this happens with?
It's possible the error is in some command string you're passing.

And/or you're trying to run a binary which isn't in the default PATH set by
SCons, so you either need to copy the PATH from your shell and/or add the
path to
env['ENV']['PATH'] or use the full path to the tool