[Scons-users] How to set disable duplicate=0 for all SCons build variants without repeating the option multiple times?

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Dec 7 08:54:53 EST 2018

Hua's suggestion is likely the easiest way.
You can use a PsuedoBuilder to help set that up.
https://scons.org/doc/production/HTML/scons-user/ch20.html

At this point there's no global way to change the default sconscript
duplicate flag.
Of course.. pull requests are welcome.
If you feel this would be useful please feel free to file an issue on
github.

-Bill